Sabtu, 14 Juli 2012

Reflection

3 Things that I have understood well
- There are different ways to record the songs from my Guitar Amplifier to my computer. The first way I found out is to buy a microphone, connect it to my computer to record and putting it near the speaker of the Guitar Amplifier. The second way is to record directly from the Guitar Amplifier, which needs an Audio Jack and a Mini Jack Adapter to be able to connect to the computer. The other way is to buy a soundcard and connect it with my guitar and computer.
- Microphones and soundcards can be expesnsive, they usually cost above Rp. 2,000,000 while the best ones can cost more.
- Microphones can record good quality sounds but may not be always clean. Soundcards can record the best quality, most professional musicians used the recording method with soundcards. Recording directly from the amplifier with the Audio Jack will not produce the best sound quality, but it's good enough for people like me who are not professionals.

2 Things that I'm not sure that I have understood them well
- How to use the recording equipments
- Which recording method should I use

1 Thing that I don't understand
- Where to get the recording equipments

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar