3 Things I Understand Well:
- I understand how to answer the questions that I had made which are about how songs affect people or make people relax, how will I make the songs, what kind of song should I make, and who will be my audience.
- I know how should I start making the songs, which are preparing the equipment and writing the songs since I already knew what kind of song I should make.
- I also understand what sources I can use to answer any other questions that I will probably have later
2 Things I'm Not Sure I Understand:
- Are the equipment for recording my music available in the music store I usually went to, and which music stores sell the equipment that I might need
- Will I have enough ideas about what chords should I use for the songs
1 Thing I Don't Understand:
- How much should my budget be for spending on the equipment
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar