3 Things that I have understood well:
- I have learned that slow music is the most relaxing music. It has the most benefits compared to the other faster music for relaxation and reducing stress.
-Slow music are relaxing, because it can reduce people's blood pressure and heart rate, decrease the level of stress hormones, loses the tensions of muscles so people can work easier, can be used to help people who are suffering from insomnia and decrease the negative effects of flight or fight syndrome, and also can be used to help meditation and therapy.
-People choose different music genres for relaxation such as Ambient, Jazz, Instrumental, Post-Rock, Classical, Easy Listening, Country, and Classic Rock, but most of them are soft and has slow tempo.
2 Things that I'm not sure that I have understood them well:
-What are the equipments that will be needed to record the songs that I will make and how should I start to make the songs.
-I have understood what kind of music that I should make, but I'm not sure that I will be able to make the exactly same genre which has the slow tempo and is soft enough.
1 Thing that I don't understand:
- Many people could listen to slow music for relaxing with no problem, but who are the people that are the easiest to be approached and could allow me to let them listen to the songs that I will make?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar