Selasa, 18 Desember 2012

Update on Progress

Currently I am still on the phase of testing my product with different people. Those people are my friends who lived in Sentul. I haven't tested my product with teens whose age are different.

So far, I have only tested 2 people, and that's only the beginning tests. Those tests are only recording the heart rate for the 1st, 3rd, and 5th minute after the two people jogged for 5 minutes. This one is still the trials without the songs. I am planning to test my product with the same and different people tomorrow, and also throughout this holiday.

 This is a photo of one of my friend who's jogging. This is done so that the person's heart rate will increase
 This is a photo of me counting one of my friend's heart rate, by checking his pulse in his wrist for 60 seconds.








In 14 December which is on last Friday, I tested my product with my guitar teacher. He's an expert in music since he's a musician and he's experienced with recording and playing guitar. I asked him about the quality of my music in terms of sound quality from the recording, how I composed the songs, duration of the songs, theme, and how I played the guitar. He gave his comments and feedbacks about my product, and rated the songs from 1 to 5.

Below is a photo of my guitar teacher listening to my songs. He gave plenty of comments about my product, so I think it'll help a lot for feedbacks and knowing my product's quality or success rate for how good or bad the songs are. But this is not to test whether the songs are relaxing, because to know whether the songs are relaxing or not, I must test the product using a different method, not surveys.












Other than only testing my product, I am starting to write the report. Below is the plan from the timeline for this month.







I have finished editing the evidence movie for the product submission day. I have also checked my movie and final product. Now, I'm testing my product, and have already started writting the report before the 3rd week of this month. I am actually earlier with my progress. What I have to do next is to finish the product testing and also finish writting the report until next month.

1 komentar:

  1. Great ideas!
    Readers will get clear explanation because you give pictures on your journal.

    BalasHapus