Kamis, 06 Desember 2012

Reflection on my Progress


So far, I have still continued my progress based on my plan. I have followed my plan well. I have finished working on my product. My final product is complete, so now what I have to do is preparing the stuffs for the Product Testing which would be survey questions, camera, and other things. I also still need to edit my Evidence video which will be also due with the final product. My supervisor said that the video must be burned on a CD. I have burned my songs on a CD, and convert it to an Audio CD.

What I did well so far is keeping up with the planning, and what I didn't do well enough is I didn't have evidence such as pictures or videos of my interview with the experts when receiving information for my research.

1 komentar:

  1. Christo, it will be better to include what the weaknesses & the strengths are.

    BalasHapus