Senin, 03 Desember 2012
Update on Creating Progress
I have found a problem on my songs that I have recorded. I found out that I did a mistake after recording, and when exporting the songs. I should have selected the sound as Mono instead of Stereo, so that both Left and Right speakers or microphones would have the music. If I selected Stereo, only one of them only have the sound.
Fixing that problem is simple. What I did is using Audacity to change the sound wave into Mono. After that, the sound in both Left and Right microphones/headphones, and speakers would work.
Below are screenshots of what I did using Audacity to fix the problem.
In this picture, the red highlight shows that the waves are still in Stereo. The sound only comes out from 1 part in my earphones.
In this picture, I am changing the sound into Mono by splitting into Mono.
In this picture, the sound is already Mono, and works in both earphones that I'm using.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



Great!
BalasHapusYou provide clear creating progress.