My Guitar Teacher has an equipment that I'm looking for. It's an USB Device that could be plugged in by an audio jack, but still needs a converter to a mini jack. It could work with Electric Guitars, and I can listen to the sound of the guitar by using headphones, or plug it in to a computer's USB drive and record the sound.
The Device is actually an old one, and the newer ones are bigger and are capable of doing more things. My Teacher bought the old device for Rp. 1,100,000 and the newer ones cost more, he said they could be around Rp. 1,500,000.
I asked where to buy those kind of devices, and he said there's a store named King's Music that sells those kind of stuffs. It's located in Bogor, but the name of the place where the store is isn't familiar and I have no idea where it is. He said he will try to text me if he found out whether I could buy the equipment, and also the prices.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar