So far I have prepared all the equipment I needed for recording. These are some photos of the equipment:
This is the audio jack converter that converts the audio jack from the bigger size (from the amplifier) to the smaller size that can fit into my laptop's mic input. The converter with the long cable was the best I can use because with that, the audio recorded has no buzzing sounds.
This is the receiver for the Wireless microphone. The cable connects fro the receiver and transfers the audio to be recorded in the laptop.
This is the wireless microphone. Since I already had microphone and audio system from my karaoke equipment, I decided to use microphone instead of directly plugging the jack from the amplifier to the laptop because microphone has better audio quality.
This is the microphone receiver connceted to the laptop to be ready for recording
This is the mic's position which is right in front of the guitar amplifier to capture only the guitar sounds.
After preparing these equipment, I can already start recording.





Great! You show the equipment!
BalasHapus