Note: Please do repeat according to number of your
research topics/inquiry questions. This
will be posted on your journal.
Criterion
D. Application of Information
Students should transfer and apply information to make
decisions, create solutions and develop understandings in connection with the
project’s goal.
(Note:
Please include reference/in-text citation)
Inquiry Question 1:
What kind of skills do I
need to compose the music that I want?
How is
this information useful throughout the project to achieve the goal for :
1. Specifications of the
product/outcomes:
-
The songs must show my guitar playing abilities by using a good combination
of keys/chords, and rhytms and melodies that could connect to each other (P.
Pangaribuan, 2012)
-
The songs must show my knowledge of music instruments by having sounds
created by different playing techniques (Musician - Personal Requirements, 2012)
2. The techniques chosen in
different stages:
Design:
Different techniques that I have learned will be included
in the songs, deciding good combination of keys and chords for the rhytms and
melodies to be used for the songs.
Plan: I
will
practice my skills to make sure I can play without making much mistakes, and also
making sure that my skills are
good enough so that I could compose good music. If
possible, I will learn some other different techniques that could be good for
my songs.
Create:
I will compose the relaxing instrumental music, and when I’m composing those
songs I must play some guitar playing techniques that I’m able to play to show
my guitar playing skills.
Evaluate/Testing
Method: Show my
guitar teacher my
guitar playing methods and my songs, and ask him what I can do to find out whether I need
any improvements or it’s already good.
Inquiry Question 2:
How to compose the instrumental
music?
How is
this information useful throughout the project to achieve the goal for :
3. Specifications of the
product/outcomes:
-
Have the verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge, different rhytms and melodies
(P. Pangaribuan, 2012)
-
Have a sound quality that’s good enough and can be heard that’s recorded
through equipment that I am able to use properly (P. Pangaribuan, 2012)
4. The techniques chosen in
different stages:
Design:
The music that I will write, record, and play will be using the equipment that
I will get. When writing the songs, they will include the chorus,
bridge, pre-chorus, verse, and rhytms and melodies.
Plan: First,
I will
try to get all the equipment that I need, and then I’ll decide what keys, chords,
melodies, or rhythms that I will use for the songs. I can do
that while
playing a guitar so I can listen to the result whether those things are matched
perfectly. I will
test which recording method is the
best by recording songs and
then listen to them to know whether the
quality is good or bad.
Create:
I will be using the equipment that I can find/get, and I will be using those
things to play the songs and also to record the songs. I must also use my
guitar playing experience and knowledge to use the equipment and to write the
songs.
Evaluate/Testing
Method: I can ask
my Guitar Teacher whether my music is good enough after
he listens to my music, and
whether the sound quality good enough or not. I can
also ask some other people who enjoy music.
Inquiry Question 3:
Why are slow and instrumental
music relaxing?
How is
this information useful throughout the project to achieve the goal for :
5. Specifications of the
product/outcomes:
-
The songs may not be very loud (H. Iskandar, 2012)
-
The songs must have slow tempos in order to be able to make people feel relaxed (H. Iskandar, 2012)
-
The songs must be able to make people feel relaxed, mostly for people who
prefer music to help them feel relax (H. Iskandar, 2012)
6. The techniques chosen in
different stages:
Design:
The music will have those things that could make a good slow instrumental music
that is relaxing, and the volume will not be loud when being recorded.
Plan:
I will find out what are needed in a good instrumental, slow, and relaxing
music, try to listen to some examples, and then after I know what I should make
I will start to write the songs and then record the songs.
Create:
I will make the songs that have the things that are needed for a
good relaxing music such as not loud sounds produced by the instrument, and
slow tempos.
Evaluate/Testing
Method: After I record the songs, I will try to listen to those songs to find
out whether it’s relaxing or not, and I will also let other people listen to my
songs including doctors or other experts that could decide whether it could
help people relax or not.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar